Children may require medical care and treatment during all hours of the day and night. That’s why Pediatrix offers primary and after-hours urgent care for infants, children and adolescents, all under one roof. Whether it’s during the day, after hours or on weekends or holidays, our primary and urgent care physicians, advanced practice providers, experienced nurses and caring staff are specially trained to manage the unique medical needs of pediatric patients and offer high-quality, affordable care close to home.
Primary and urgent care conditions and services
We're here when you need us, during the day, throughout the evening and on weekends and holidays. Bringing expertise and compassion to infants, children and adolescents, our dedicated pediatric clinicians effectively diagnose and treat various conditions and injuries facing children.
Conditions we treat include:
- Allergic reactions
- Bacterial infections (strep throat, urinary tract, pneumonia)
- Fever management
- Mild dehydration
- Minor burns
- Sprains and bone fractures
- Stomach pain, vomiting and diarrhea
- Viral infections (common cold, flu, COVID-19, RSV)
Primary and urgent care services we provide include:
- Virtual pediatric urgent care - Having access to trusted and convenient after-hours care can be limited. We offer telemedicine services at select locations, providing the same level of care our patients experience on-site using electronic devices. Our urgent-care telemedicine platform enables patients and their parents to speak directly to one of our doctors or nurses within the vicinity of the patient’s home.
- Extended evening, weekend and holiday hours
- Access to a network of pediatric sub-specialists and hospital partners that foster coordinated care