Our highly skilled surgeons are dedicated to restoring functionality and improving quality of life for adults with various conditions through reconstructive and plastic surgery.
Our staff of highly trained surgeons and care specialists support patients with a wide range of plastic and reconstructive needs. Whether considering surgery for aesthetic purposes or requiring expert care for surgical repair and reconstruction, our team of providers will partner with you during your care journey to ensure the best possible outcome.
Our board-certified/eligible plastic surgeons provide cutting-edge care for adults with abnormalities or other physical concerns. We specialize in reconstructive surgery for adults with complex congenital deformities that may not have been resolved during childhood.
Cleft and Craniofacial Surgeries:
- Cleft lip and palate repair
- Orthognathic (jaw) surgery to correct severe malocclusion from a misaligned jaw
- Facial skeletal deformities (hemifacial microtia, Treacher Collins syndrome, Pierre Robin sequence)
- Microtia reconstruction or total ear reconstruction using the patient’s tissue
- Cleft lip/palate
- Cosmetic concerns
- Ear reconstruction (microtia)
- Facial fractures and trauma
- Head and neck deformities
- Laser surgery
- Nasal deformities
- Reconstructive surgery
- Vascular malformations
- Face, including facial reconstruction
- Skin, including skin cancer reconstruction
- Body, including Mommy Makeovers
- Male plastic surgery
Following are some of the many benefits of care from Pediatrix: