Our highly skilled surgeons are dedicated to restoring functionality and improving quality of life for children and adults with various conditions through reconstructive and plastic surgery.
Our staff of highly trained surgeons and care specialists support patients with a wide range of plastic and reconstructive needs. Whether considering surgery for aesthetic purposes or requiring expert care for surgical repair and reconstruction, our team of providers will partner with you during your care journey to ensure the best possible outcome.
Our board-certified/eligible plastic surgeons provide specialized care for adults with abnormalities or other physical concerns.
Conditions We Treat Include:
- Cleft and craniofacial surgeries
- Cleft lip and palate repair
- Correction of hypertelorism (wide eyes)
- Orthognathic (jaw) surgery to correct severe malocclusion from a misaligned jaw
- Pediatric and adolescent facial skeletal deformities (hemifacial microtia, Treacher Collins syndrome, Pierre Robin sequence) with airway obstruction using traditional orthognathic surgery and distraction osteogenesis
- Microtia reconstruction or total ear reconstruction using the patient’s tissue
Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeries:
- Cleft lip/palate
- Cosmetic concerns
- Ear reconstruction (microtia)
- Hand and foot problems
- Head and neck deformities
- Laser surgery
- Oral procedures
- Reconstructive surgery
- Vascular malformations
Following are some of the many benefits of care from Pediatrix: