Our network of pediatric urologists diagnoses and treats the complete range of urinary and genital conditions, from common ailments to complex disorders.
Pediatrix urologists and advanced practitioners are equipped with diverse training and decades of experience to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the urinary tract—kidneys, bladder, ureter and genitals. Our board-certified / eligible pediatric urology specialists serve each patient with compassion and dedication, treating common urology issues such as UTIs and providing complex care for rare conditions and those requiring surgical intervention.
Urologic Conditions & Services
Bringing expertise and compassion to pediatric patients, our dedicated pediatric urologists manage the complex needs of children facing various urologic issues through early detection, diagnosis and treatment.
Urologic conditions we treat include:
- Bladder — Bedwetting (nocturnal enuresis), bladder exstrophy, neurogenic bladder, posterior urethral valves (PUV), prune belly syndrome and Spina Bifida (causes, symptoms and treatment)
- Genitals — Ambiguous genitalia, care of the uncircumcised penis, epididymal cyst and spermatocele, epididymitis, epispadias, hydrocele and hernia, hypospadias, labial adhesions, meatal stenosis, micropenis, penile adhesions, phimosis, retractile testicles, testicular torsion, torsion of the appendix testis and appendix epididymis, undescended testes, urethral prolapse, urethral stricture, urethrorrhagia and varicocele
- Kidneys — Duplex kidney, hematuria, horseshoe kidney, kidney stones and multicystic dysplastic kidney
- Ureter — Ectopic ureter, megaureter, ureterocele, ureteropelvic junction (UPJ) obstruction, ureterovesical junction (UVJ) obstruction and vesicoureteral reflux (VUR)
- Other — Cloacal exstrophy, constipation, daytime wetting (urinary incontinence), hydronephrosis, urinary frequency and urinary tract infection (UTI)
Following are some of the many benefits of care from Pediatrix: