Pediatrix obstetricians and gynecologists (OBGYNs), along with certified nurse practitioners and midwives, provide the highest quality OBGYN care for routine visits and throughout pregnancy.
At all ages and stages of life, obstetric and gynecologic (OBGYN) care is vital to keeping you healthy. Annual well-woman checkups allow OBGYNs to prevent and detect numerous female diseases at early stages. Additionally, for pregnant patients, OBGYNs specialize in prenatal care for both mom and baby, recognizing high-risk pregnancies and identifying issues with developing babies. You will be cared for by our compassionate team of OBGYNs, certified nurse practitioners and midwives.
Our dedicated OBGYNs treat patients with various obstetric and gynecologic needs with compassion and expertise. From pediatric irregularities and preteen checkups, to pregnancy and menopause management, we provide the following services:
- Contraceptive management
- General gynecology (adult and adolescent) — Annual well-woman exams, routine female reproductive care
- Genetic counseling referral — Genetic testing, genetic risks to baby
- Gynecological surgery — D&C, hysteroscopy, hysterectomy, laparoscopy
- High-risk obstetric care and consults — Prepregnancy risk factors, pregnancy or fetal complications
- Infertility counseling and evaluation — Fertility workups, treatment with medications, intrauterine insemination
- Menopause management — Treatment of menopause symptoms, hormone therapy
- Obstetric ultrasound — Doppler and 3D
- Routine obstetric care and consults — Physical exam, pregnancy monitoring, prenatal lab work, ultrasounds
- Virtual visits for OB care — At-home pregnancy monitoring