Pediatrix OBGYNs, along with certified nurse practitioners, provide the highest quality care for routine visits and gynecological concerns.
Gynecology Conditions and Services
Our dedicated OBGYNs treat patients with various obstetric and gynecologic needs with compassion and expertise. From regular checkups and reproductive care to menopause management, we provide the following services:
- Contraceptive management
- General gynecology (adult and adolescent) — Annual well-woman exams, routine female reproductive care
- Genetic counseling referral — Genetic testing, genetic risks to baby
- Gynecological surgery — D&C, hysteroscopy, hysterectomy, laparoscopy
- High-risk obstetric care and consults — Prepregnancy risk factors, pregnancy or fetal complications
- Infertility counseling and evaluation — Fertility workups, treatment with medications, intrauterine insemination
- Menopause management — Treatment of menopause symptoms, hormone therapy
- Obstetric ultrasound — Doppler and 3D
- Routine obstetric care and consults — Physical exam, pregnancy monitoring, prenatal lab work, ultrasounds
- Virtual visits for OB care — At-home pregnancy monitoring
Our compassionate, dedicated and knowledgeable gynecologists provide diagnoses and treatment plans specific to your unique condition and needs.
Following are some of the many benefits of care from Pediatrix: