With compassion and care, our pediatric audiologists specialize in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of hearing loss in children.
Specializing in the evaluation and rehabilitation of pediatric hearing disorders, all Pediatrix audiologists have received specialized training and are dedicated to treating and preventing hearing loss in children. With a collaborative, team approach, your child’s treatment plan will be specific to their unique medical and hearing needs, and you will have access to multiple providers to ensure continuity of care. We pride ourselves on being experienced, caring and supportive, continuously and frequently informing you about your child’s hearing health.
Audiology Services and Conditions
Our experienced audiologists are caring and supportive, keeping you informed about your child's health and hearing issues at all times. We perform various audiology diagnostic testing, such as:
- Hearing evaluation
- Newborn hearing screening
- Auditory processing disorder (APD) screening
- Otoacoustic emissions (OAE) testing
- Tympanometry testing (middle ear evaluation)
- Audiometry testing
Conditions We Treat:
- Hearing disorders (e.g., auditory neuropathy spectrum disorder, central auditory processing disorder)
- Hearing loss (e.g., conductive, sensorineural, mixed)
We Provide Various Audiology Services and Procedures, Such as:
- Cochlear implants
- Cochlear implant mapping
- Hearing aid evaluation, fitting and repair
- Bone conduction implant surgery
Parents can rest assured knowing our pediatric audiologists provide treatment with compassion, dedication and expertise.
Following are some of the many benefits of care from Pediatrix: