Our highly skilled surgeons are dedicated to restoring functionality and improving quality of life for children and adults with various conditions through reconstructive and plastic surgery.
Pediatrix board-certified / eligible and fellowship-trained plastic and reconstructive surgeons specialize in restoring functionality and improving quality of life for babies, children, adolescents and adults. Addressing various complex congenital deformities and other physical concerns, our specialists participate in research and continuous learning to stay on the cutting edge of technology and hone their surgical skills. Our surgeons are experienced, compassionate and dedicated to patients of all ages.
Our board-certified pediatric plastic surgeons provide specialized care for babies, children and adolescents with abnormalities or other physical concerns.
Conditions We Treat Include:
- Cleft and craniofacial surgeries
- Cleft lip and palate repair
- Correction of hypertelorism (wide eyes)
- Orthognathic (jaw) surgery to correct severe malocclusion from a misaligned jaw
- Pediatric and adolescent facial skeletal deformities (hemifacial microtia, Treacher Collins syndrome, Pierre Robin sequence) with airway obstruction using traditional orthognathic surgery and distraction osteogenesis
- Microtia reconstruction or total ear reconstruction using the patient’s tissue
Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeries:
- Cleft lip/palate
- Ear reconstruction (microtia)
- Pediatric hand and foot problems
- Pediatric and adolescent cosmetic concerns
- Vascular malformations
- Head and neck deformities
- Pediatric oral procedures
Following are some of the many benefits of care from Pediatrix: