Pediatrix provides exceptional and compassionate care for children facing various endocrine issues. Our pediatric endocrinologists are highly qualified and provide dedicated care to young patients.
Pediatrix board-certified/eligible, fellowship-trained pediatric endocrinologists specialize in evaluating, diagnosing and treating children diagnosed with various endocrine system disorders. Our specialists will treat your child with compassion and expertise, working to quickly diagnose and determine the origin of their condition and collaborating with the family, primary pediatrician and other pediatric subspecialists as necessary to establish the best treatment plan to meet your child’s unique needs.
Bringing expertise and compassion to infants, children and adolescents, our dedicated pediatric endocrinologists manage the complex needs of children facing various endocrine issues.
Endocrinology Conditions We Treat Include:
- Adrenal glands disorders
- Deficient or excessive hormones from the pituitary, thyroid or adrenal gland
- Diabetes (type 1 and type 2)
- Early onset of or delayed puberty
- Endocrine cancers
- Growth insufficiency/deficiency/excess
- Hypospadias and cryptorchidism
- Menstrual abnormalities
- Obesity in children
- Precocious puberty
- Thyroid disease (hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism)
- Turner syndrome (affecting females with a missing or partially missing X chromosome)
We offer comprehensive endocrine testing for various conditions in children.
Following are some of the many benefits of care from Pediatrix: