Appointments are scheduled 20 minutes apart, and our office is open from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. All appointments are made via telephone. Please call our appointment schedulers at 210-692-1613 and select option 2. We answer with a live person, and we try to answer by the second ring.
When making your child’s appointment, please inform us of any drug allergies or medications your child has. Please be specific about where the injury/issue is on your child. Also, please have your insurance card on hand when calling.
If your insurance company requires a referral from your primary physician (all Medicaid plans and some private-pay plans), we will need the referral document prior to scheduling an appointment.
Please know your insurance company’s co-pay and deductible requirements prior to scheduling an appointment.
Be sure to bring photo ID of the person responsible for payment and proof of insurance. You may bring x-rays if they are relevant to your child’s condition, though sometimes they may not be sufficient.
Please arrive early to your appointment to complete the forms prior to being seen.
- Patient Demographics page if your child is being seen for the first time at our location or if there are changes to the information supplied previously. Print and review.
- Initial Evaluation form, which includes the patient’s medication and allergy history.
- Acknowledgement form for receipt of the Notice of Privacy Practiced for Protected Health Information (form 008).
- Patient Rights and Responsibilities form
- Patient Financial Policy, which will answer most questions about payment for services