EEG overnight units
Our facilities are equipped with state-of-the-art overnight EEG units that facilitate 24-hour patient monitoring. Overnight visits often are a key component in a patient’s diagnosis and help determine the appropriate course of treatment.
Overnight visits don’t have to be scary!
When your child spends the night at our facility, we encourage you and your family to spend as much time as you wish with your child during his or her visit. Each unit is equipped with a comfortable and cozy bed, toys, a flat-screen TV with DVD player, video games and plenty of other activities to keep him or her entertained. Meals are provided, and we offer a patient lounge.
Our patients’ comfort during their stay is of utmost importance to our staff. If there’s anything we can do to improve your stay or your child’s visit, please don’t hesitate to ask us.
An overview of our EEG monitoring service
- Board-certified EEG technicians perform EEG monitoring.
- 24- to 96-hour EEG monitoring of pediatric and adult epilepsy patients.
- Various insurance policies accepted.
- 24-hour staffing.
- Lounge area for patients.
- Meals and drinks.
- Comfortable rooms.
- Flat-screen TVs and DVD players.
- Pediatric and adult epilepsy.
- Pre-surgical evaluations.
- Therapeutic options.