We have invested in user-friendly tools to provide a more efficient experience for you and your family.
About Our Practice
Our board-certified maternal-fetal medicine (MFM) specialists provide prenatal care for expectant patients with complicated or high-risk pregnancies. They offer advanced medical care, monitoring and diagnostic services to help ensure the health and well-being of both the mother and her unborn baby.
Our MFM specialists collaborate closely with OBGYNs, enhancing the comprehensive care provided to expectant mothers. We treat various conditions, such as:
- Advanced maternal age
- Diabetes (Type 1, Type 2 and gestational)
- Fetal anomalies and genetic disorders
- Infections during pregnancy
- Intrauterine growth restriction (IUGR)
- Multiple gestations (e.g., twins, triplets)
- Placental abnormalities
- Preeclampsia and hypertension
- Preexisting medical conditions in pregnancy (e.g., heart disease, lupus, sickle cell)
- Preterm labor and delivery
- Recurrent pregnancy loss
- Rh sensitization
Genetic testing options
Diabetes Management in Pregnancy
Chorionic Villus Sampling
View our open positions.