Our well-established fetal cardiology program includes board-certified pediatric cardiologists with advanced training and expertise in fetal cardiology and non-invasive cardiac imaging.
Our fetal cardiac team works closely with an extensive network of obstetricians, maternal-fetal medicine experts, perinatal nurse navigators, pediatric cardiologists and congenital heart surgeons to provide the full spectrum of care for both the expecting mother and her fetus with a diagnosed heart condition. We define and develop a specific plan for every mother and fetus, including care during the pregnancy, timing and mode of delivery and post-delivery care for the newborn.
Our fetal program offers:
- Fetal echocardiography with 3D and 4D imaging
- Complete fetal cardiac evaluation and consultation after abnormal cardiac screening
- Educational resources, including comprehensive nurse navigator services before and after delivery
- Monitoring and management of fetal cardiac abnormalities and arrhythmias, including transplacental therapies
- Fetal home heart rhythm monitoring
- Level 4 neonatal intensive care services
- Neonatal cardiac transport services
- All other pediatric specialists and sub-specialists are available for consultation before and after delivery
A plan of care is carefully designed to meet individual families' needs as our experts work closely in collaboration with the obstetrician and other specialized health care providers.