Pediatrix Primary + Urgent Care Telemedicine
You can access the same care your little one experiences in our clinics straight from your computer, tablet or mobile device. Use our virtual care platform to see and speak directly to one of our clinicians from the comfort of your own home.
Telemedicine appointments are now available everyday from 9 a.m. to midnight to all of Texas*
*If a Spanish translator is needed , please call us on weekdays 3 p.m. - 11 p.m. and weekends 12 p.m. - 8 p.m.
*Si necesita un traductor de español llamenos de lunes a viernes de 3 p.m. - 11 p.m. y los fines de semana de 12 p.m. - 8 p.m.
All co-pays and deductibles apply to your visit with qualifying insurance. Telemedicine self pay rate is $50.
How Does Pediatrix Urgent Care Telemedicine Work?
It's as simple as connecting with a doctor on your phone or cumputer.
Follow these simple steps:
- Determine if your child's symptoms are right for a telemedicine visit.
- Reserve your spot with a Pediatrix Urgent Care clinician through our booking page.
- See and speak with a Pediatrix clinician through your phone or computer.
- Some lab tests can be done at any Pediatrix Urgent Care.
- A visit summary is sent to your PCP and your patient portal.
- You must be in the state of Texas to be seen via Pediatrix telemedicine service.
- Not all pediatric illness can be diagnosed and treated over video chat. Some conditions require an in-person exam or laboratory test to be properly diagnosed.
- Oral antibiotics will not be prescribed for respiratory infections (ear infection, pneumonia, bronchitis, etc.) over telemedicine.
- Strep throat and urinary tract infections cannot be diagnosed and treated without laboratory testing.
- Through our telemedicine platform, we provide care for patients from newborns through 21 years of age.
- Pediatrix Urgent Care is available everyday from 9 a.m. to midnight.