We look forward to meeting new patients and their families. To make the most of your first visit, it’s helpful to know what to expect and how to prepare.
What to bring
- A picture ID and health insurance card
- Completed New Patient Form and Medical Records Request. If you are not able to complete them in advance, plan on arriving 20 minutes prior to your appointment
- A list of your child’s medications (including medication name and dosage)
- Any notes regarding your child’s condition, such as when it began, frequency, current treatments
The medical exam
- Much like a visit to your pediatrician’s office, before you see the doctor your child’s height, weight and temperature will be taken by a member of our team.
- Medical personnel will also note the medical issue and your child’s current medications so the doctor is fully informed.
- If your child is being evaluated for a hearing issue, our audiologist will conduct a hearing test.
- The medical exam will then be conducted by the doctor who will discuss the diagnosis, recommended treatment (including surgery, if applicable) and follow-up exams needed.
- We will send a report of the results to your child’s pediatrician.