Our practice offers a full spectrum of testing, evaluation and treatment options for the management of childhood hearing loss and related disorders. Testing is based on the unique needs of children of any age. Pediatric-trained professionals perform all testing in a medically supervised setting.
When scheduling your child’s appointment, please let the receptionist know whether you think your child will need a hearing test.
Hearing loss and related conditions we commonly treat:
- Otitis media (ear infections).
- Eustachian tube dysfunction.
- Congenital hearing loss.
- Progressive hearing loss.
- Conductive hearing loss.
- Sensorineural hearing loss.
- Central auditory processing disorder.
Types of testing and evaluation services we offer:
- Audiometry (standard/play/visual reinforced).
- Otoacoustic emission.
- Custom ear protection for noise and swimming.
- Infant hearing testing.
We offer second-opinion, medical-record review and medico-legal opinion services for complex cases and can provide important feedback for your child’s school audiologist, speech-language pathologist, psychologist or other professionals.